Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Comments On Michael Pearl's Post

Even my chickens are laughing . . . well, actually it more like cackling, because they just laid another organic egg for my breakfast and they know that it was that same piece of ¼ inch plastic supply line that trained the dogs not to eat chicken....

I am pretty certain that whacking dogs with a quarter inch supply line is considered animal abuse.

My five grown children are laughing at your foolish, uninformed criticism of God’s method of child training, for their kids—

Many Pearl followers claim that Michael's happy adult children are proof that he and his wife have done a wonderful job and must know how to raise perfect children. The problem is that his daughter, Rebekah, has left an online paper trail proving that she does have some serious issues.

I will post about Rebekah soon.

1 comment:

amulbunny's random thoughts said...

I wish there was some way they could be brought up on charges. I'd like to see a defense attorney bring them up as witnesses for the defense and then have a good well read prosecutor tear them and their theories into confetti.

Don't be afraid of speaking your mind. I'm Lutheran so we're kissin' cousins basically on the liturgical front. If I was somewhere there wasn't a Lutheran parish, I'd either be Episcopal or Catholic.

Peace.